[osis-core] osisCore.1.9.9.9!

Sat, 01 Nov 2003 04:39:02 -0600

Patrick,

The last few things I've found:

o   regarding osisIdentifier, Steve at one point had suggested adding
SICI (Serial Item and Contribution Identifier) to the list

o   in the third documentation paragraph, "<div> type=book" should
read "<div type=book>"

o   in the same paragraph, a conjuction is missing between
"<speech>" and "<verse>" in the list of milestonable elements

o   I think all three of the major changes were actually changes from
1.1.1 to 1.5, but it implies they are changes from 1.5 to 2.0

o   first instance of "Society of Biblical literature" needs capital L

o   in the third to the last documentation paragraph, a conjunction is
missing before "Jim Vevries"

o   the two instances of "Bible" that are not part of an organization's
name and occur in the documentation section should be lowercased
(alternately, the one that is lowercase should be titlecased; but in
none of these three cases is "Bible" a title, so lowercase would be
appropriate)

o   in the comment containing "The type attribute on identifierCT is use
to identify", 'use' should be 'used'  (SICI (provided it is added to
osisIdentifier) & URN should be added to the comment as well.)

Everything else looks good to me.  (I still didn't find any errors in
the schema itself.)  It might be time to break out the champagne, at last.

--Chris