[osis-core] <chapter> in <lg>

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Sat, 31 May 2003 11:15:57 -0700

Maybe I'm daft, but is the question can <chapter> contain <p> ?  If so,
I am very much in favour of this.  I can point out MANY occurances of
this if, indeed, this is the discussion topic.  Since traditional
chapter breaks are absolutely rediculous 20+% of the time, I would
suggest that paragraphs would span traditional chapter division as least
this much.

	-Troy.