[osis-core] Schema update (going offline for a while)

Thu, 29 May 2003 14:00:46 -0400

Guys,

Just peaked back online to get all my mail before shutting down for the
trip to Athens, GA. Should be back online this evening.

Have been thinking about Troy's suggestion on the milestone issue, not
just the merits but taking an extension approach, something Todd has
been urging for a long time. Don't think we have the time to completely
re-write the schema using that approach but would like to perhap do
Troy's suggestion and maybe a couple of others, such as the canonical
and type attribute stuff that way. Not so much of a change as to be
difficult to validate but to help make 1.5 more extensible.

Before I tie off into something like that, any comments, suggestions,
"Danger! Danger! Will Robinson" is a legitimate comment in this regard. ;-)

Well, got to finish packing so I can get to Athens, check-in and then
return the rental car.

Hope everyone is having a great day!