[osis-core] New milestone use of elements

Wed, 28 May 2003 14:33:06 -0600

Patrick and Troy,

You can create/define an element by extension from a Simple or Complex
type.  In this case you could define a Complex type named Milestonable,
BUT there is no "multiple-extension".  So the question is which
"interface" is really the one we want to extend.  I am not sure there is
much benefit because you can't ask if an element is an "instance of" a
given "interface".

What