[osis-core] Email down!

Tue, 20 May 2003 19:02:52 -0400

Kirk,

Thanks!

I am back up! Pays to know someone with sysadmin privileges!

Switching over to the SBL account which should be more stable. Will
complete the switch by late June. All mail should forward from Emory so
it should be transparent for the next year.

Mail should be addressed to: Patrick.Durusau@sbl-site.org. It forwards
to Emory now so I will get anything that is sent.

Hope everyone is having a great day! (My has taken a turn for the better
for sure!)

Patrick