[osis-core] Email down!

Tue, 20 May 2003 16:20:09 -0400

Guys,

Be aware that my email at pdurusau@emory.edu is down. The
Patrick.Durusau@sbl-site.org routes to the same account. :-( Trying to
get the university to flip the switch back the other way, all the mail
is spooling, just can't reach it, but have no response yet. I have a
department head who will sponsor the account but he wants to ask his
dean and then do it on Thursday. (My boss became ineligible to sponsor
the account so they disabled all the accounts he sponsored. No notice.)

You can imagine my emotional reaction so I won't bother you with it here.

Note that I won't see any responses to this email but wanted you to know
why I have suddenly fallen silent.