[osis-core] Insertion of "identifiers" into text.

Sat, 17 May 2003 14:06:20 -0400

Todd,

I will put this on the list but I think you need to distinguish between
an anchor (embedded in the text) and a pointer, which may or may not
require an anchor in the text. Depending upon the addressing that I use,
groves for example, I may not need or even care whether there are
anchors in the text.

Hope you are having a great day!