[osis-core] Should we allow <divineName> in <catchWord>

Wed, 14 May 2003 05:32:32 -0400

Todd,

Working on a technical issues agenda for the meeting.

What do you think the "just the end or just the start quote mark" means
in the CEV? Is it just slavish repetition of the apperance of the mark
in the text quoted (my position) or is it mean to act as something else?
Just want to make sure I capture what structure you think it is
indicating (if any) and since I don't see it, asking how you would say it.

Hope the day is off to a great start!