[osis-core] Add "section" as one of the approved types for <div>

Sat, 10 May 2003 18:46:00 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, 10 May 2003, Todd Tillinghast wrote:

> I think we should consider adding "section" to the list of types allowed
> in <div>.  The real change would be to "osisDivs".
>
> A suggestion for when we produce osisCore.1.1.2!

I second that suggestion.  I would also propose "front", "body", "back"
(since we got rid of their respective elements in favor of just <div>),
"titlePage", "introduction", "index", "preface", "afterword", "colophon",
& "lexeme", just off the top of my head.

And another suggestion for 1.1.2 would be to dump the ubiquitous lang
attribute since xml:lang makes it unnecessary if we're going to follow
RFC 1766/3066 anyway.

--Chris