[osis-core] speaker and speech

Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:59:50 -0400

Steve,

Steven J. DeRose wrote:

> If I'm reading the schema right, speech can include speaker, and
> speaker can include speech.

Speaker does not include speech.

Speech does include speaker, but I would assume that is used not for the
speaker of the speech but a speaker who is being identified in the
speech as having said something that is being quoted in the speech.
died.</speech> ;-)

Question: What if the speaker is not identified in the text? Can I write
<speaker who="Marc Anthony"/>?

Patrick