[osis-core] Dictionary module

Mon, 16 Jun 2003 05:13:03 -0400

Guys,

Slight delay on the next release. :-( Hard drive on laptop is dying.
Saved all the data files but trying to avoid a complete reinstall. Will
be going very easy on the drive until  I can get a new complete mirror
of the current drive. Expect to be fully operational by NOON tomorrow.

Sorry 'bout that!

Patrick