[osis-core] 3.2.28. Reference to entire work

Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:32:58 -0600

Patrick,

If you do change the regex to allow osisRef="kjv:" we would want to make
sure that we don't allow osisRef="kjv:-Gen.1.1", osisRef="-Gen.1.1",
osisRef="", etc...

I would think that a special top level or for this case might be the
cleanest way to handle it.  (As if anything with the current regex is
really all that clean.)