[osis-core] 3.2.17. Lines within a line group

Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:13:21 -0400

Chris,

Rather than overload type, which users may want for other purposes,
would be better to add a level attribute, restricted to positiveInteger
datatype.

Reasoning is that it is fairly close to presentation but since the user
might be encoding what is observed, i.e, preserving information from the
the encoding target, it is different from saying indent="0.24" or some
such. It should also be noted that XSLT could not produce the desired
result since it occurs without any known pattern, unless there is
additional information recorded to make that possible.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick