[osis-core] new half-verse milestonePt type?

Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:48:06 -0700

Todd,

<lb> is used for rendering/orthographic linebreaks that involve a
newline.  It's essentially a presentational element.  A
half-verse/half-line has some sort of meaning akin to a line.  I think
we should avoid using <lb> for it because it doesn't actually involve a
linebreak/newline in rendering.