[osis-core] <lb> element - did we make a mistake when we added it?

Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:01:47 -0600

Patrick,

I am not sure we need to deprecate <milestonePt type="line"> because I
don't think anyone is using it.  (This taken in perspective with the
removal of splitID.)

Does that mean that the next release will remove it?

so
> publishers can classify the <lb/> for one column display, two column
> display, etc.
>
> Hope you are having a great day!
>
> Patrick
>
> Todd Tillinghast wrote:
>
> >Chris,
> >
> >What do you mean by "orthographic" lines?  Can you give a few
examples?

> >Todd

type="line">,