[osis-core] date attribute on <div>?

Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:13:46 -0600

Patrick,

I am saying (and I think Chris is saying the samething):
1) NO change to the osisID regex to accommodate "date" AND
2) NO date attribute on <div> AND
3) Modify Steve's prosal for "date" so that it complies to the CURRENT
osisID and osisRef regex ("." seperated) AND
4) Daily reading and other "date" identified <div> elements use the
"date" structure in the osisID (this implies specifying <refSystem> in
the this <work> element as the "date" referernce system).