Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:38:27 -0600

In osisCore.1.1.1.xsd we had milestoneStart and milestoneEnd as children
of <lg> and <list>.

Since we have deprecated those elements AND PRESUMING the reasoning for
them to be there in the first place was so to support verse (and
possibly chapter) milestone pairs, is there a stronger case to insert
and <item in <lg> and <list> respectively?

OR where <milestoneStart> and <milestoneEnd> as children of <lg> and
<list> a bad idea in the first place?

Todd