[osis-core] container vs. milestone

Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:09:54 -0600

Troy,

Good point.  If we were to allow <verse> within <lg> then it should be
at the encoder's discretion to use either milestones (likely for
consistency) OR use a <verse> container.  BUT if we do allow <verse>
within <lg> it should only be allowed to have <l> as a child or be a
milestone.

I believe the following is what Troy is saying should also be at the
encoder's discretion if <verse> were to be a child of <lg>:

<lg>
	<verse osisID="Ps.1.1">
		<l>God blesses those people</l>
		<l>who refuse evil advice</l>