[osis-core] yet more div types

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 07:15:54 -0400

Chris,

Thanks! Should be able to fit them in, provided I add them to the
documentation. ;-)

When we reach source materails, i.e., biblical manuscripts, remind me
that we need open and closed paragraphs for Hebrew manuscripts. (I will
at least bring a reprint and show you what I am talking about in August.)

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick