[osis-core] osisCore.1.5.beta2.zip - <q> and <l>

Sat, 5 Jul 2003 16:54:57 -0600

With the new "x-" requirement for "type" attributes, I think it makes
sense to add in enumerated values for <q> and <l>.

Initially we had a block quote element, currently we don't even have an
official type attribute.

I propose we add a list for <q> type with only "block" in it.  If we
need additional values we can add them in the next schema.

For <l> we talked about the need to indicate that the line is indented.
I propose that we add a list for <l> with only "indented" in it.  Again