[osis-core] OSISCore.1.4.62

Wed, 02 Jul 2003 06:47:54 -0400

> Patrick,
>
> If we put "x-" the we need to define osisIdentifiers for <identifier
> type="OSIS"> and related values.  At present we would have to put
> <identifier type="x-OSIS">.

Why? Depends on the identifier in work doesn't it?

<identifier type="x-ISBN"> under the current version, which may be an
argument to make the global attributes for <identifier> without type so
we can define type there just as xs:string.

To allow the more familiar:

<identifier type="ISBN">, etc.

Comments?

Patrick