[osis-core] Regex problem?

Wed, 02 Jul 2003 06:00:20 -0400

Guys,

Tried Todds, "x-abc" for a div type with:

<xs:pattern value="x-(\w)+"/>

and it works in XMLSpy.

Try the expanded expression:

<xs:pattern value="x-([#x0000-#x10FFFF]-[\p{P}\p{Z}\p{C}])+"/>

(Copied the expansion from the W3C site.) and it fails.

Looks like a bug in XMLSpy. Will try to grab a recent copy of the Schema
  Validator from IBM to check.

What I want is to use the expanded regex sans the \p{P} so we can have
punctuation characters in names.

More in a few minutes.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great day!