[osis-core] Counting cp grains

Tue, 1 Jul 2003 22:30:09 -0600

Steve,

I believe the conclusion was canonical items.

The general conclusion was that <note>s would not be included because
they would be different than what is generally expected based on what
people see presented.  Also there might be differences in which notes
are present and what is contained in a note in different versions while
the scripture text remains the same.  With notes being non-canonical in
most every case it made sense to count canonical items rather than make
a blanket rule.