[osis-core] OSISCore.1.4.62 - regex and divTitle

Tue, 1 Jul 2003 18:40:55 -0600

Patrick,

I am not sure what is wrong with the regex but the following is not
valid.

Also, I am not sure that the regex for osisScripts is correct?

I don't recall the final conclusion on removing divTitle (if there was
one).  In any case it is still in the schema and in my opinion it should
be removed for all of the reasons I previously stated.