[osis-core] [Fwd: Re: osis stuff]

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 16:20:35 -0700

--------------000900030109070702050807

Hey guys, could some of you have a look at this mail and respond.  I've
been really swamped with a new short-term contract I've recently started
and just haven't had time to go back through the archives to remember
what we decided.

Basically, he's looking for a _concise_ example of how to markup an
_excerpt_ as a valid OSIS document (say: Eph.1.1-Eph.1.14).  He doesn't
feel it is appropriate to state in the header of the doc that the doc is
the KJV text AND have a div that says:

if the div does not contain all of Eph.1 in the KJV text.

I agree with him, and I distinctly remember us talking about a mechanism
to provide for this.... something like using an osisRef in combination
with type or something, e.g.

Anyway, please CC: osis-core, as well, as I would like to remember what
we talked about, too.  Actually, maybe we should mail eachother to get
consensus, before making a public recommendation.

	Thanks,
		-Troy.

--------------000900030109070702050807
 filename="Re: osis stuff"