[osis-core] Creation of annotation schema.

Sat, 1 Feb 2003 20:19:56 -0700

As I have thought about annotations, it occurs to me that some
annotations would NOT apply simply to a single reference or a range
reference.

Question: Should we have a more complex structure for pointing?

Example:
<annotations>
	<header/>
	<ann>
		<annotationOf>
			<reference osisRef="Ps.1.1"/>
			<reference osisRef="Ps.9.4"/>
			<!-- and/or possibly some other text -->
		</annotationOf>
	</ann>
</annotations>