xml:whitespace: was Re: [osis-core] <hi> types

Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:57:33 -0400

Troy,

Will try to formulate the space issues into an issues list before we get
to Calvin. As much as possible I will paste in material from the various
posts as well as the weary discussions at the W3C in this issue. ;-)

It really is an important and complex issue that does not have a lot of
obvious or easy solutions. (at least that have been found at any rate)

BTW, kudos on the OSIS Bible tool! It rocks!

If I don't blow completely apart, I may have a syntax based on Troy
milestones that allows completely arbitrary markup, including shared
start and end points for your leisure reading at the meeting.

Looking forward to seeing one and all at Calvin College next week!

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick