[osis-core] Should <p> have <catchWord>?

Sun, 03 Aug 2003 14:55:05 -0400

> The current schema allow <catchWord> to be a child of <p>.
>
> Was this included as a typo?  Should we remove it in the next version?

My impression is that is was not a typo. Should be restricted in prose
from not occurring in paragraphs outside of notes. That is where it
would usually be found.

Will enter in the tracking system as: OSIS.2.0.Change.3: Suggested that
content model of <p> vary if it is in <note> to include <catchWord> but
to exclude from <p> elsewhere.

Does that help?

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick