[osis-core] osisCore.1.1.xsd - "type" should be required in <identifier>.

Mon, 9 Sep 2002 14:23:53 -0600

I suppose we don't have to change the schema because we have already
stated that an OSIS document would not be "OSIS Valid" if the value used
in <osisText>'s osisIDWork or osisRefWork does not have a corresponding
<work> element with a matching value in "osisWork" AND has exactly one
<identifier> element with a type="OSIS".

I think we would be better off requiring "type".  My understanding of
Dublin Core was that it was left general so that it could be enhanced
for specific purposes.

Todd