[osis-core] osisCore.1.1.xsd

Wed, 4 Sep 2002 18:01:56 -0600

Are milestone, milestone_Start, and milestone_End supposed to be empty
elements?

I remember Troy putting the "presentation" version of a verse in a
non-empty <verseStart> element when we had that element.  Now that
<milestone_Start> is the replacement should <milestone_Start> be empty?
(I am not proposing any child elements.)

I was trying to write a style sheet for my test doc and it is a pain to
extract "6a-11" from "Matt.1.6.a Matt.1.6 Matt.1.7 Matt.1.8 Matt.1.9
Matt.1.10 Matt.1.11" so that it matches the presentation style of the
TEV and was thinking of using <milestone_Start osisID="Matt.1.6a
Matt.1.6 Matt.1.7 Matt.1.8 Matt.1.9 Matt.1.10
Matt.1.11">6a-11</milestone_Start>.

I like the idea of milestones being empty (but then I liked the idea
that <reference> was an empty element).

Any suggestions/thoughts?

Todd