[osis-core] Reference system -- apology

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 10:34:54 -0400

September 2.  Labor day. I'm in for a full day of work because
I have lots to do before the semester starts, and tomorrow and
the next day are pre-semester advising, fall conference, etc.
Not to mention course preparation.

I've found it difficult to keep up with the osis-core mailing
list even during the summer, and with the latest flood of emails,
I can see my whole day disappear, one of only a couple before
classes start.

So, I am afraid I must give my apologies and state that it will
be impossible for me to keep up with this list for the next couple
of weeks at least.  Maybe after the beginning-of-semester rush
subsides I can contribute a bit; we'll see.

I think that OSIS 1.1 is looking strong!  It's time to resolve
any last issues and release it.  Let it loose on the world for
a while to identify any sticking points. Then start thinking about
rough edges that need to be smoothed in 1.2.

Luke and Jon will continue to work on getting the 100+ texts
into valid OSIS 1.1, once we have a final version.

-Harry