[osis-core] Summary of discussion with Patrick regarding proposed conclusion for references.

Sun, 1 Sep 2002 09:40:10 -0600

Patrick,

I think I just understood what you are proposing.  Separate the "workID"
from work and apply it to only <identifier> that way it has no
association to a <refSystem> declared in a <work>.  Is that what you are
saying?

What about Harry's position that a work defines a reference system?
Would <refSystem> in <work> state that the work can be
addressed/supports the reference system(s) mentioned in the <refSystem>
(still having nothing to with the forming of an osisID or osisRef that
are now totally dependant on workID from within <identifier>.)?

Todd