[osis-core] milestone_Start/End/SE

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:19:08 -0700

How would this solve my problem?

I want to make a stylesheet that can take advantage of things like: <q>
and <p> probably not needing any different processing between the
container opposed to the milestone versions.

I think the only possible benefit is that it allows you to know the
difference between milestones and non milestones by the name, and not
the attribute.  But I think this is just as much a detriment for other
reasons.

The obvious detriment is what you suggested below, we x2 our elements.