[osis-core] quotes

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 20:40:13 -0700

OK Patrick,
	The example you gave me (quoted below) doesn't seem to be valid
(nothing to do with continue quote problem).

It seems you are using milestone_SE to link the start and end.  After
trying this same thing, I discovered milestone_SE is an enumerated type.

Do we intend (like the doco kindof suggests) that we should use:
milestone_SE="q" and splitID="Troy_1", in your example below?