[osis-core] ccel OSIS docs

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:23:39 -0500

Todd,

There are new versions of the OSIS docs on the CCEL server
that identify "Bible:" as

<work osisWork="Bible">
  <title>New Revised Standard Version</title>
  <identifier type="OSIS">Bible.NRSVA</identifier>
</work>

Thanks for pointing out this lack. Unfortuantely, the
revised docs did not make it onto the CD-Rom.

Also, the XMetaL tools for OSIS on the CD-Rom are for
osisCore.1.1. They have been revised for osisCore.1.1.1
in the version available from the web server. They have
include a schema with regexps excised.

Once again, the URL is http://www.ccel.org/osis

-Harry