[osis-core] osisCore.1.1.1.xsd - bibliographic data in <header>

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:18:31 -0700 (MST)

It looks like I misunderstood some of the previous mails regarding
allowing <title> and bibliographic data within <header> itself.

There was a reason we had this in place, but perhaps it was not handled in
best manner.  That data was intended for <header> elements inside an
<osisCorpus> element.  It provides a way to give bibliographic data about
the corpus as a whole rather than merely its component texts (a rather
important thing in my opinion if we're going to acknowledge the
existence of a corpus within a single document at all).

I have updated all of the texts at
http://www.crosswire.org/~chrislit/osis/texts/ to reflect OSIS Core 1.1.1
and included zipped versions of each.  The josephus document has its
corpus bibliographic data commented out because of the above problem.

--Chris