[osis-core] Experimental version (note X in name)

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:03:13 -0500 (EST)

Well, glad to hear it's not intentional and sorry to have vented
frustration. But all my documents have zillions of validity
errors now having to do with illegal "type" attribute values.
The ones I've seen so far have been

<milestone type="pb"> (milestone used to have an unconstrainted type

and

<date type="Created"> (date used to have an unconstrainted type.

There may be others.

-Harry