[osis-core] Experimental version (note X in name)

Sun, 17 Nov 2002 15:33:17 -0500

Harry,

Yes, this is the sort of confusion that was caused by having
(essentially) two "type" attributes, one with a funny name and the other
just "type."

The constrained list (which now governs "type") for milestone has "page"
and not "pb." What made it possible before was that "type" was xs:string.

But, I think "pb" is common enough to replace "page" naking your
instance valid.

Note while we are in the changing mood, the other "type"s for milestone
are column, footer, header, line, page (soon to be pb), and screen.

I would be happy with changing milestone to have globalWithType and make
those who choose to constrain the type attribute on milestone to do so.

Patrick