[osis-core] Experimental version (note X in name)

Sun, 17 Nov 2002 13:48:35 -0500

Troy,

Sorry. I did include it in milestoneStart for cases where you want to
replace <q> with milestones but still have the same attributes
available. Corrected in the non-X version I will be sending out later today.

Patrick