Add new quote specific milestone attributes - RE: [osis-core] milestone name inconsistencies

Sat, 16 Nov 2002 20:19:59 -0700

ADD a "start" attribute to all end milestones and an "end" attribute to
all start milestones.

Although some what similar, better NOT to confuse the purpose of
splitID.

use="optional"