[osis-core] ccel texts and validation

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 13:37:58 -0700

Harry,
	I use Sun's MultiSchemaValidator.  It works pretty good and is easy to
use with a command line like:

java -jar msv.jar osisCore.1.1.1.xsd kjv.xml

I was looking for the link on Sun's site, but couldn't find it.  I've
tarred it up, minus the docs and src and placed it here:

http://www.bibletechnologieswg.org/osis/tools/msv.tar.gz