Add new quote specific milestone attributes - RE: [osis-core] milestone name inconsistencies

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 03:32:38 -0700

OK guys.  I still don't get it.

If I run across a <qEnd> in the text, how do I know what <qStart> it
goes with?

If I run across a <milestoneEnd> how do I know what <milestoneStart> it
goes with?

WHAT DOES PT AND SE stand for?!  Used for?  Does anybody really know?  I
have no clue!  it could mean PizzaTime and SuperErnie for all I know! :)

Please help me understand.

	-Troy.