[osis-core] remove divType attrib from <div>

Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:08:55 -0700

Patrick,

Agree that we should not constrain "type" globally.  That does not mean
that we can not constrain "type" for <div>.

If there is an issue of confusing the user, I would rather confuse the
user by having them find out that the values for "type" are enumerated
(with the normal "x-*" allowed) for <div> than try to explain that they
should use "divType" instead of "type" for this one special case.

This does imply that <div> would have to not participate in the
attribute group, but some sacrifices may have to be made for progress.