Add new quote specific milestone attributes - RE: [osis-core] milestone name inconsistencies

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:36:25 -0700

Agree with Todd that we need a <q> milestone element.  I'd rather have
<q mStart="uid123" /> and <q mEnd="uid123" /> (using my attribute group
suggestion-- actually, it wasn't mine originally), so that we might
apply it to other elements consistently (besides just <q>) in the future.

BUT, the demand for a <q> milestone is such that I'd be willing to
support a compromise of Todd's suggestion of just having 2 special new
elements, if that's what it takes to get others to agree.

We actually haven't heard from Patrick on the addition of the 'level'
attribute to <q>, which I think me and Todd both feel is valuable.

	-Troy.