[osis-core] Pt and Se

Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:45:27 -0500

Troy,

Check the mapping to the simple types. As I recall, these were
enumerated for software purposes. The Pt ones, for example, include
column, line, page, screen, all of which could be done with type but
again this is a control issue.

SE, enumerates the elements in which the milestone appears.

Steve is at the ABS at the moment and I will try to call. I feel fairly
confident about changing the names as indicated earlier, but reluctant
to change the semantics without visiting with Steve about it.

I am trying to get this ready to validate for Harry by 3 PM.