[osis-core] bugfix schema timetable

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 07:41:44 -0500

I have to give texts to Mike today to make it onto the
CD-Rom to be distributed at the meeting next Friday.
and hope that the documents I come up with will validate
against your revised schema tomorrow...

I suppose it will not be possible to <i>guarantee</i> that
the texts I come up with will work with the schema that
is published by next Friday.

It would be good to make changes that make the language
less restrictive only.  That is, anything valid today should
be valid next Friday if possible.  The <rights> change is
not thus, but maybe we can try to limit other
changes to be thus.

-Harry