[osis-core] <list><item> question

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:21:07 -0500

Harry,

Harry Plantinga wrote:

>Patrick,
>
>I shelled out $$$ for XML Spy because XMetaL can't handle
>regular expressions in schemas correctly.
>
>Yes, you have a mixed model, but it requires at least one
>child element such as <p> or <milestone> or whatever.

Ah, I found the error! Sorry 'bout that!

The <xs:sequence minOccurs="1" maxOccurr="unbounded">

should read:

<xs:sequence minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">

If you don't mind, can you change your copy and see if that fixes the
problem? (Obviously I need to also go through the schema for other
places where that was our intention and fix this!!!)

Thanks for the catch!

Patrick