[osis-core] <list><item> question

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:05:18 -0500

Harry,

The content model for <item> is mixed so it should be allowing PCDATA
plus the allowed internal elements. What software are you using? (BTW,
check and make sure what I just said is true for the version of the
schema you are using. I have the version we publically posted as 1.1 and
it has the content model as indicated.)

BTW, since I am fixing bugs, can you (Troy, Chris) forward snippets for
problems such as these? I can check with XMLSpy (guess I need to re-up
to the latest version) and Xerces and the IBM schema software.

Thanks!

Patrick