[osis-core] Tutorial / Walkthru

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 20:10:44 -0700

Todd,
	Good point.  I've used a local copy up to now, because I really wasn't
sure of a solid place to point for the schema.  Have we all agreed and
CONFIRMED with ABS that we have a constant address for the schema as
listed by Todd, below?  Agree that it should be a public reference.
Thanks for pointing this out.

	-Troy.