[osis-core] level attrib added to <q>

Thu, 07 Nov 2002 14:41:21 -0500

Troy,

Not sure what the level attribute buys you? Err, walk the stack? Parsing
is from top down, at least for properly nested quotes.

Would have a better argument with milestones marking quotes, since there
is no tree to walk down. But you would need to use Start and End
milestones to carry the attribute and its value.

Can you say some more about this?

Patrick